Thursday 5 January 2017

Top 5 Bookish Resolutions

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly feature and you can find the goodreads group here. I have a lot of goals for this year that I really want to achieve! Clare already did her Bookish Resolutions and you can find her post here


1) Read a classic a month

I was not sure whether I was going to do try to read a classic a month this year, but it will help me in my English GCSE so I am going to do my best! I've asked Clare for some Classic recommendations!


2) Write at least one review a month

As I read slower than Clare I write fewer reviews than she does, however I would love to be able to write at least one review a month which may be harder to do during some months when I have a lot of exams.



3) Go to YALC

Hopefully me, Clare and our brother John will be going to YALC this year and I am extremely excited to go as I think that it will be an incredible experience for us!


4) Read More

I know that this sounds like a vague goal but I really want to read a lot this year even though I have a lot of revision to do I hope to at least be able to commit more time to reading!


5) Read 55 books this year

This is my goodreads goal for this year and I think that it is achievable considering that I also have a lot if exams this year as it is the year that I take my GCSE's.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment