Saturday 8 August 2015

Chris Pratt Tag

I saw that Riley Marie had created a Chris Pratt tag which made me so happy because I love Chris Pratt so we were definitely going to be doing this tag! You can find Riley's video here.

1) Guardians of the Galaxy: Your favourite character ensemble.
Ann: The characters in the Septimus Heap series because they are all so different.
Clare: The group from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, I just loved how varied they were and how they all interacted with each other, they seemed very real to me.

2) Andy Dwyer: A character or book you can't help but love despite their flaws.
Ann: I think for this one I am going to pick Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments because even though he was evil and tried to kill a lot of people I couldn't help loving him.
Clare: I actually kind of have two for this. The first is Draco Malfoy, I just got so attached to him and not in a fangirly love kind of way but I just really wanted to see more of him because his character and circumstances fascinated me. He was so interesting. And the other one is Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - he is so, so far from perfect but I can't help loving him.

3) Anna Faris: Your OTP (Favourite romantic relationship).
Ann: I have many OTP's but one of the most well known and one of my favourites is Katniss and Peeta from the Hunger Games.
Clare: Percabeth. I only recently read the Percy Jackson series (WHY did I avoid it for so long!?) and I just love every single scene with them together and their interactions are amazing.

4) Chris Evans: Your BrOTP (favourite friendship).
Ann: Will and Jem from the Infernal Devices. They both love the same girl but don't let it ruin their friendship. Also they are parabatai and would do almost anything for each other and really do care about each other.
Clare: Not male (I am taking the friendship part and ignoring the bro part for a moment) but Rose and Lissa from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. They just had such a great friendship.

5) Jurassic World: A badass character.
Ann: Katniss Everdeen is a pretty bad ass character. So that was pretty easy. Although I could also have put Jace from the Mortal Instruments because he is also pretty badass, so I guess I have two for this one.
Clare: I feel like there are so many badass characters - especially in YA. So to go with one I don't think as many people will have heard of; Sophia Bellamy from Rook by Sharon Cameron. This has been one of my favourite books this year and she was just a very strong character. And for a bonus; Rachelle from Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge who was so tough and badass.

6) The Lego Movie: A book that doesn't get the recognition it deserves.
Ann: I have to say Magyk again for this one because it's one of my favourite books yet all my friends seem to hate it and I don't understand why.
Clare: Made You Up by Francesca Zappia. I know it's only recently come out but I haven't really seen anyone talking about it and it is seriously so good! 

7) Everwood: A book you read before it was popular.
Ann: For this one I struggled because, unlike Clare, I don't keep a log of the books I read so I went and asked Clare what she thought I should put and she suggested Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. 
Clare: I have to say Twilight. I usually read things based on what other people are saying or recommending and I rarely buy things without good reviews unless it's from an author I love but I read Twilight before it really became mega-popular. 

8) Transformation: Best character development.
Ann: I have to say Mortal Instruments again because Clary goes from a weak girl who Jace has to protect to a girl who can fight alongside him.
Clare: Harry Potter. And Hermione. And Ron. If you look back at how they were in Philosopher's Stone to how they are in Deathly Hallows there is huge character development. I am so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment