Friday 12 June 2015

Friday Reads 12th June

Ann: Currently reading Lawless by Jeffrey Salane. Picked this up as a quick read but am actually really enjoying this. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow and I will then be reading Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey and then The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg.


Clare: I have just started Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan and I hope I'll finish it tonight but if not then definitely tomorrow. I also plan to read a couple of short stories from Love Hurts compiled by Malorie Blackman. I am currently about 250 pages in to Mansfield Park and Mummies by Jane Austen and Vera Nazarian. I dont know if I will finish this at the weekend but I will try. And then if I have time I will be reading I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore which I am super excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment